Wednesday, 24 January 2018

Clean Lunch - Shrimp Salad

Recently I gain a lot of weight and somebody ask for control it, like do some work out or control the food. I was thinking how do can I control the food which I eat? It really hard for me, but I have to do start it and it not only to control the weight it also good for the health.

For me I don’t think I’ll use skip meal to control the weight, so I start control the food start from my lunch. I’ll start to make salad for all my lunch. Salad is a most easy meal to prepare.

Let’s start prepare the ingredient:
- Salad Vegetable
- Shrimp
- Boiled Egg
- Carrot
- Cherry Tomato
- Capsicums
- Fresh lime Juice, Salt, Pepper & Chili powder

Salad Dressing
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar

Instruction:
- Marinate the Shrimp with Fresh lime Juice, Salt, Pepper & Chili powder.
- Wash and cut all the salad vegetable, carrot, cherry tomato & capsicums.
- Preheat the pan with olive oil and start fried the shrimp. After cooked put it aside for cooling.
- Arrange all the salad vegetable and slice egg in to the bowl or container and also 
  add in the cooked shrimp.
- Serve with the dressing mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment